Participate in the Festival!
HOW TO RECORD YOUR CLUB VIDEO
Instructions and Tips
Create separate videos for each question
Answer in the allotted time. (hint: practice and memorize your answers)
When videotaping, please say “Question #__, pause, then say your statement, phrase or word.
Please name your videos with “Your Club Name and Q#” (e.g. Nago_Q1.mp4)
Find a lively speaker and fun-loving person in your club
It would be nice to have your Club President and/or officers, if available
The goal is to showcase your Club and why people should join!
If you need help in videotaping, please contact Brianne Yamada at
Questions to Answer
1. Provide a brief history of your club (2-3 minutes)
a. Name of your club
b. Your name and (club officer/member)
c. When was the club founded?
d. How many members do you have?
2. What is unique about your club? That is, what are you known for (2-3 minutes)
(examples: Fashion Show, Scholarship Fundraisers for Students, etc)
3. What does your club do at the Okinawan Festival? (2-3 Seconds/2-3 Words)
4. What is your favorite part of Okinawan Festival? (2-3 Seconds/2-3 Words)
3. What is your favorite Okinawan Festival Food? (2-3 Seconds/2-3 Words)
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO NOW
Length: 4-6 Minutes Max
Dimensions: 1980 x 1080p (aka. FullHD, 1080p)
File Type: MP4 Preferred
Click the button below and upload your video file. Make sure to watch it before submitting to make sure everything is what you envision! We will handle it from here :)
*If your file is over 20GB please provide a download link and email it to us at